Friday, September 5, 2008

Out of it

For some reason I have been feeling very "out of it" this week. I haven't had as much energy as I usually do and have just felt very "not myself." That's my excuse for having a grand total of one post so far this week. I've tried several times to write more but haven't been able to churn out anything that 1. made sense, 2. was interesting/entertaining to read or 3. was finished!

Here's what I've been up to this week. I folded about 10 loads of laundry (no it is still not put away, thanks for asking), I created a beautiful rainbow on my kitchen wall (trying to choose a paint color, maybe I'll just leave the rainbow instead), made a baby quilt for one of my favorite people (well her baby actually, she's a little too tall to make good use of a baby quilt), ate an entire box of doughnut holes myself (no comment), bought some quite unique (except for the fact that they are sold in mass at Garden Ridge) art pieces for my house (yet to be hung up), and drank about 15 diet cokes.

So all in all a pretty good week despite the fact that it felt like part of me was on vacation. Hopefully it was a good vacation and it'll be back next week, well-rested and roarin to go!

1 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Well, it sounds like you got a lot done! I know what you mean, though. At least for me, if I'm being successful at one thing, another thing that I also want to be doing slips to the wayside. Lately I've been really good about keeping up with my blog, but I haven't been working out. I just can't seem to fit EVERYTHING I want to do/accomplish in. Grr.