Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little present

So one of the things I do that drives my hubs crazy is pull things out of the microwave before the time has run out and I don't clear the screen. He is constantly going over and clearing it and giving me a look like "you did it again." And one of the things he does that drives me crazy is put his empty Coke cans on the counter right above the recycling bin instead of opening the door to the cabinet and putting them in the bin.

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks with Pumpkin and when I returned hubs had several special things waiting for me: a spotlessly cleaned house, the television moved to the room I wanted it in and out of my living room, the good mattress pulled from the guest bedroom (sorry guests) and put on our bed, a bouquet of beautiful flowers, and this little joke:
That would be all the Coke cans from the entire time I was gone stacked on the counter waiting for me. And see that garbage can? That would be the recycling bin for cans.........just below.

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, what a sweetie! And he has a sense of humor too!

cate said...

What a turd. He lined them up so nicely though.

TL said...

seriously that's funny! So your package is in the mail, you'll get it some time next month. ha ha