Thursday, January 8, 2009

So distracted

So sorry I've been absent. It appears the holidays have gotten the best of me. And you know, I have always struggled getting back into the swing of things after a vacation/holiday/break. So in tribute to that, I have extended my holiday season and am spending two weeks with my sisters and my mom. Today I got a chance to run down to my old college campus and have lunch twice w/ two different sets of friends. So much fun. I expect the rest of my time here to be just as enjoyable. So if you don't hear from me, know that I'm thinking about you and I'll be back before you know it.

2 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Have so much fun! I'm so distracted these days, too. In fact, I just mentally told myself to focus and then came here to your blog for some more distraction. Ha!

Miss you, girlfriend! And I was reading your previous post. I wanna live on the same street as you. Count me in on that plan. :)

TL said...

Ya come back soon we are missing you at my house! :) My boys wanted to know where pumpkin was when we got home from church. See ya soon have fun at your moms!