Friday, August 1, 2008

A Hiatus

So I have been at my sisters house for a day and a half now. The travel with Pumpkin wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it was. I was nervous about having a layover but it ended up being fairly uneventful. And since she didn't go to bed until 11 the night before and had to get up at 4:30 am for the flight, she slept the whole second leg. Hurrah! Hurrah! We are off today to go to Bear Lake, UT to stay at a cabin there with my parents, most of my siblings and their children. Should be lots of fun as there will be an abundance of water sporting, board game playing, sun-basking and junk food eating. Not sure there's a better combination than that! I'll let you know in a week when I'm back. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

TL said...

Where is your WFMW comment?
I need a vacation from our vacation! It was fun glad you were there!

SweetAbbs said...

My WFMW? I did it wrong so she deleted my link which is why you thought it was on a non-WFMW wednesday. i pulled it off to use on the next actual WFMW