Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lucky me!

I have great friends, I really do. Sometimes I get to be reminded how great they are, like today. My friend Tracey called this morning and I was talking about how I didn't have time to finish a project that I needed to have done by Friday. So she says "Why don't I come over and watch Pumpkin for awhile while you get it done." So she did. And I ended up feeling like the Wicked Stepmother because she also swept and mopped my kitchen, entry, dining room, and bathroom floors while I worked on my project. I told her several times that watching Ava was plenty of help but she kept telling me how it was no big deal. I beg to differ. To me, it was a VERY BIG DEAL! They look great and have given me a huge jump start on my day. So thank you thank you Tracey. Now I'm off to clean toilets....so fun!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

I know your other friend just moved to my neck of the woods, does she do that same thing? If she watches kids while sweeping and mopping I'd like to get to know her better! :) ha ha Actually I checked out her blog and holy moly as Bman would say I can't even believe how big Elle is, wow!