Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Laundry Chronicles - Edition 2

So I am back from what turned out to be a fabulous time with my family at the lake (pictures and details to come). Now I am sitting here looking at this very large bag of dirty clothes in front of me that is asking to be washed. (If laundry is talking to me does that mean I need a nap? I think so.) As many of you know, while vacations are nice and fun they are often exhausting at the same time so the task that lays before me (the 5 loads of laundry) is feeling a bit daunting and overwhelming. And then I think to myself "Hmmmm, I don't really NEED any of those clothes (yes I do) and they are ALREADY stuffed nicely put into a garbage bag. Maybe I should set them out by the back door (where we put our trash) and just make sure see they get thrown away what happens." Did I mention they are already in a garbage bag? Lol.

Maybe I'm not overwhelmed after all.

1 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

You're funny! I hate, hate the process of getting ready for a trip and then recooping (is that a word?) afterward. It's so much work! But I guess in most cases anything good takes some degree of work...why does life work that way? It's just like why is all the tasty food bad for you?