Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me Feel Special

Today is my anniversary. Dear sweet hubs and I have been married 3 years today. As previously mentioned hubs is in California for work and I just arrived last night. He picked me up from the airport. We got to the hotel. He took Pumpkin from me and told me he would take care of the bedtime routine. I set down the diaper bag and walked into this:


This was from the hotel. They knew it was our anniversary. The didn't know that we don't drink. But the truffles were yummy!
He told me that he knew I was probably exhausted from taking care of Pumpkin alone for the last few weeks so he wanted to put her to bed so I could relax and go to sleep.
Follow the yellow brick road rose petal trail
Ahhhhhhh he had them draw me a bath. Did I mention I love baths? And the bubble bath smelled soooooooooooo yummy. Did I mention I love baths?

Happy Anniversary to me! I love my husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He wanted you to get some sleep huh? MM HMM. If my man did something like that it wouldn't be sleep he would want! It looks amazing and obviously you have an amazing husband! Here's to many many more years together for the two of you!

MariePhotographie said...

Ditto the first comment. :)

Happy Anniversary!!! I'll never forget your anniversary b/c it's the day I my water broke and I went into labor with Bella--thankfully not in the temple at your sealing!!